The Community Grants program supports local community programs across Australia that are working to improve the health and wellbeing of our diverse communities.
Round 2 will have two categories in which applicants can apply:
- Small Grants ($1,000 – $5,000)
- Expansion Grants ($5,001 – $10,000)
Grants may be available to:
- Clubs affiliated with Tennis Victoria, Tennis NSW, Tennis West, Tennis QLD, Tennis SA, Tennis ACT, Tennis NT or Tennis Tasmania;
- Not-for-Profit Organisations (who are delivering programs in partnership with either an affiliated club or TA Coach member); and
- Tennis Australia Coach Members
Community Grants will have a strong emphasis on programs that reach underserved communities, including;
- Socioeconomic disadvantaged communities;
- Indigenous Australians;
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities;
- Geographically isolated communities; and
- Persons with disabilities.
Round 2 is currently closed for assessment.
If you would like to find out how you can support programs within Tennis Cares email us at [email protected]