AO Community Grants
About Community Grants
AO Community Grants support local community programs across Australia that are working to improve the health and wellbeing of our diverse communities.
There are two categories in which applicants can apply:
- Small Grants ($500 – $5,000)
- Expansion Grants ($5,001 – $10,000)
Grants may be available to:
- Clubs affiliated with Tennis Victoria, Tennis NSW, Tennis West, Tennis QLD, Tennis SA, Tennis ACT, Tennis NT or Tennis Tasmania;
- Not-for-Profit Organisations (who are delivering programs in partnership with either an affiliated club or TA Coach member); and
- Tennis Australia Coach Members
Community Grants will have a strong emphasis on programs that enhance a sense of community belonging for deserving communities or marginalised groups, including;
- Socioeconomic disadvantaged communities;
- Indigenous Australians;
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities;
- LGBTIQA people and communities;
- Geographically isolated communities; and
- Persons with disabilities.
Round 3 applications are now closed for assessment.
Download the Application Guidelines to check out what you need to apply for a grant, check out our FAQs and read the full Terms and Conditions here. Ready to make a difference? Apply for a Community Grant here.