Safeguarding Children Resources
The following resources have been developed to help promote A Safer Game Plan throughout Australian tennis. They are not meant to act as stand-alone documents and are part of a wider safeguarding children training campaign.
- First steps to safeguarding children for clubs
- First steps to safeguarding children for coaches
- What is child abuse?
- Dealing with child abuse
- What is a Member Protection Officer (MPIO)?
- Appointing a MPIO at your club
- Where to get help
- Reporting allegations of child abuse
- Our commitment to safeguarding children
- Do you feel safe?
- What Tennis is doing to keep your child safe
- Sideline Behaviour
- Do you know the 5 steps to protect children?
Play by the Rules Learning Resources
Play by the Rules provides information, resources, tools and free online training to increase the capacity and capability of administrators, coaches, officials, players, parents and spectators to assist them in preventing and dealing with discrimination, harassment, child safety, inclusion and integrity issues in sport.
Sport Integrity Australia
Sport Integrity Australia provide education resources about sport integrity for all levels of athletes, their parents, teachers, coaches and support personnel.