GRAND SLAM TICKETING 2017
Tennis Australia receives a small allocation of tickets for the French Open, Wimbledon and US Open.
To ensure there is a fair and equitable distribution of these tickets, a ballot is conducted each year by Tennis Australia to allocate these tickets. As applications for tickets far exceeds supply there is no guarantee that applicants will receive tickets however every endeavor will be made to make an allotment to as many people as possible.
This is a special service provided by Tennis Australia to approved membership groups, which include active AO Members and State Member Associations. Eligible members will be emailed on Monday 10 April with further information on how to register for the ballots. The French Open and Wimbledon 2017 Ballots will be open from Monday 10 April until Friday 14 April 2017.
The dates for the French Open 2017 are from Sunday 28th May through to Sunday 11th June.
The dates for Wimbledon 2017 are from Monday 3rd July through to Sunday 16th July.
The dates for the US Open 2017 are from Monday 28th August through to Sunday 10th September.
CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
The following conditions apply when making application for tickets:
- You MUST be a financial member of one of the above and you will need to access the ballot online via the invitation email which will be sent to all Australian Open Members and Members of a State/Territory Association.
- Payment will only be accepted by credit card and successful applicants will be subject to the relevant exchange rate at time of tickets being processed.
- A $35.00 processing and postage cost will apply per order.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold or exchanged for any reason and are for the use of the persons nominated on the application.
A ticket limit of two tickets per person per day applies for allocations to Wimbledon with applications limited to one per family. Tickets received for allocation by Tennis Australia are for Centre Court, Court No.1 and Court No 2.
A ticket limit of two tickets per person per day applies for allocations to the French Open with applications limited to one per family. Tickets received for allocation by Tennis Australia are for Centre Court (Philippe Chatrier) and Court 1 (Suzanne Lenglen).
HOW TO APPLY:
- Online applications only to the French Open and Wimbledon ballots will be accepted from Monday 10th April and must be received by close of business Friday 14th April 2017.
- Successful ballot applicants for French Open tickets will be advised in writing from Tuesday 18th April 2017.
- Successful ballot applicants for Wimbledon tickets will be advised in writing from Tuesday 18th April 2017.
- Tickets for the French Open will be sent via email in ezy ticket format to the successful ballot applicants by early May 2017.
- Tickets for Wimbledon must be collected from the venue ACPO Ticket Collection which is at Gate 5 of The All England Club on Church Road. Photo Id is required when collecting tickets.
Please note that online ballot applications will be accepted online and only from the invitations sent directly to members on the dates detailed above no application forms will be sent via mail or email.
If you have any questions regarding Grand Slam ticket ballots please email [email protected] or contact the Tennis Australia customer service team on 1800 752 983 or +61 3 9914 4191 if calling from outside Australia.