Register and Activate your UTR Rating
Make sure you are ready to compete in 2022 in just two easy steps. Simply register with Tennis Australia and activate your UTR Rating with Universal Tennis. You may have already completed these steps.
If you require any further assistance with any of the below, please contact our customer support team at [email protected]
Step 1: Register with Tennis Australia
- Click on the above link to be redirected to Match Centre
- Login to your existing account, or create one by selecting ‘JOIN HERE’
- Once logged in, find and copy (or write down) your Tennis ID number. This will be located under your name on your profile.
- Continue to step 2
- Click on the above link (or you can click on the activate your UTR Rating advertisement on your Match Centre profile)
- Sign into your existing Universal Tennis account or ‘Join’ to create one.
- If you are creating an account, you will be asked to input your Tennis ID number in the sign-up process to ensure your accounts are linked correctly.
- If you have an existing account and signed in, go to your settings page (by selecting the person icon in the top right hand corner, and selecting settings) and input your Tennis ID
- Scroll and click update. Note, you might be required to enter your current password in the appropriate field before you are able to save.