Today, Premier Steven Marshall made the message very clear and as of 6.00 pm tonight, South Australia has entered lockdown for seven days.
The following Tennis SA administered competitions have been cancelled for Friday 23 and Saturday 24 July.
- Tennis SA Winter Pennant
- Southern Districts Tennis Association Juniors
- Eastern Districts Tennis Association Juniors
- North East Tennis Association Juniors
- Western Districts Tennis Association Orange Ball Match Play
- Glenelg Districts Tennis Association Orange Ball Match Play
We will provide a further update on Thursday 29 July for the above listed competitions due to be held on Friday 30 and Saturday 31 July.
Tennis SA office
The Tennis SA team are now working remotely. All staff remain contactable by mobile phone and email. The office will be closed until further notice.
This is a difficult time for all of us. Please look after yourselves, stay safe and follow the directions of the South Australian Government.
We look forward to seeing you all back on court very soon.