State League is the pinnacle of the competitions pathway in South Australia.
The State League competition is a weekly competition played over the summer season that see’s South Australia’s highest level players competing for the men’s and women’s State League titles. The winning teams receive prize money and the prestige of being the best club team in South Australia.
2021/22 Key Dates
- Online nominations open, Sunday August 1
- Online nominations close, Sunday August 15
- Start of season, Sunday October 17
- Last match before Christmas to be December 11
- Break after December 11, and returning on January 29
- Last round, February 26
- Matches will not be played over the Adelaide Cup Long Weekend – March 12
- Finals will be a floating fixture subject to the release of the Pro Tour Calendar
- A Tennis Club affiliated with Tennis SA may nominate a team to compete within the State League Competition
- Nominations shall be submitted online via League Manager
- The Nomination will require a nominating club to name in Order of Merit the players which it proposes to play in its team.
- Club’s must submit a signed Player Undertaking Document to the State League Coordinator by email prior to the nomination closing date.
- A player nominated by a club in the top four in the Order of Merit must play a minimum of five matches
- Team Fee’s for State League competition will be $1,319 (inc GST) per team. Successful clubs will be invoiced once nominations are confirmed.
- Online Team Nomination Instructions
- Match Centre
- League Manager
- Player of the Year Leader Board
- 2021-22 State League Fixture Draw
- 2021-22 State League Club Contact Information
- 2021-22 State League Venue List
- 2021-22 State League Competition Rules
- 2021-22 State League Regulations
- 2021-22 State League Player Undertaking
- 2021-22 State League Selection Criteria
- Team Lists
- Code of Behaviour
- Tennis Australia Weather Policy
- Tennis SA State League Terms of Reference
Tennis SA State League Coordinator
ph: 0468 563 255