Over the past three years, Tennis NSW has committed to delivering on our current strategic plan – Vision 2021. Core to this plan was to fundamentally improve the level of service to our members, to better lead and advise local government and to help connect more people to tennis across NSW. Across each of our four strategic pillars, we have delivered on many of the objectives we set out to achieve at the time.
- Completed the Sydney Tennis Review and established Sydney Junior Team Tennis
- Invested over $6m into schools tennis programming
- Grew our online booking capability across our venues from 17% to 45%
- Built our own Venue Sustainability Tool (VSR) to help measure the sustainability of our clubs and venues
- Engaged and informed 40 priority Local Government Areas to support investment and planning across our tennis footprint
- Completed the $50m upgrade of Ken Rosewall Arena to host the ATP Cup
- Leveraged the ATP Cup Legacy Fund to invest over $10m into tennis facilities and programs
- Increased our staff footprint to provide a higher level of service and support to our stakeholders
- Launched a range of platforms (VSR, ClubSpark, ACE Child Safeguarding) to better support the tennis family
- Launched and grew the Sheroes program to engage, educate and upskill the female tennis volunteer workforce
- Securing the hosting rights to the ATP Cup, the world’s biggest team tennis event
- Increased the frequency and quality of communications across all digital and social channels
- Invested in more online content to better promote our sport and showcase success at all levels
Stay tuned as we looked towards the next four years to continue working with our clubs, coaches and councils.
#Vision2025 coming soon.