“Supporting the next generation of tennis champions”
In order to maintain our proud tennis history and continually develop Australia’s tennis superstars it is important that we provide our talented players with a disability and juniors with the necessary resources and the pathway that will ensure the greatest chance of success at the top level.
Since being established in 2010, the Ken McGregor Fund has provided 56 grants to 33 individuals totalling over $112,000 (as at April 2019). Players such as Thanasi Kokkinakis (Davis Cup player for Australia), Brad Mousley (Australian Open Junior Doubles winner), Henry De Cure (world top 100 wheelchair player), and Petra Hule (Australian National Junior Team member) have all benefited from support from the Ken McGregor Fund.
The Ken McGregor Fund is proud to partner with Elderton Wines, as the sponsor the Ken McGregor Fund Regional Tennis Player Scholarship. This scholarship will support regional players with the travel costs associated with coming to Adelaide to train within the structure of the State Academy and National Academy, these programs are focused on the needs of the student-athletes who compete at or want to compete at an elite level.
To distribute funds for junior and post junior players aspiring to an international standard and players with a disability.
Your donation will contribute to the future success of South Australian junior tennis players on the international stage.
- To oversee the funds that are secured in the Australian Sports Foundation and managed by Tennis SA
- To ensure funds raised are used solely to assist junior and post junior player development and players with a disability in South Australia
- To support the development of South Australia’s emerging young tennis players
- To provide the necessary resources and pathways to continue our proud tennis tradition
- To support and provide tennis opportunities for people with a disability
Every dollar helps !
The Ken McGregor Fund is a registered project with the Australian Sports Foundation Ltd (ASF). The ASF was established to assist organisations raise funds for the development of sport in Australia. Through this arrangement, donations of $2 or more are tax deductible. SMS the word TENNIS to 0437 371 371 for a smartphone prompt to donate