What do we do?
With the support of Tennis Australia, Tennis SA has appointed Club Development Officers who are employed to work collaboratively with our affiliate members to improve access to our Clubs, courts and the sport, as well as innovate in the delivery of tennis wherever possible.
Club Development Officers (CDO) are available to assist you with;
- TennisConnect (inc. My Tennis, Affiliation and Membership)
- Clubs and Venues (inc. Free Tennis Days, Book a Court, Gate Access, Governance, Training and Support and Venue Development)
- Competitions (inc. Hot Shots Leagues,FAST4, and Social Tennis, Junior/Adult leagues and League Manager Software)
- Programs (inc. ANZ Tennis Hot Shots, Cardio Tennis, Inclusion & Diversity programs)
- Schools (inc. National School Partnership Program (NSPP), School Competitions and Sporting Schools)
- Coaching (inc. Recruitment, Relationships and Development)
Who are we?
Please find the locations and contact details for your closest CDO below:
Head of Tennis Development
Regional Tennis Manager – Country
Club Development Officer – Metro North
Club Development Officer – Metro South
Regional Officer – Country South
Regional Officer – Country North
Regional Officer – Country East
Telephone contact for all staff members is through Tennis SA Reception on (08) 7224 8100