The Australian Fed Cup Foundation is a not-for-profit, member based organisation established to support and promote women’s tennis. The Foundation is very active in raising money for girls and young women who are passionate, dedicated and committed to their tennis and wanting to make it on the tour.
All membership proceeds go directly to the Scholarship fund to support the players with their huge expenses of travel, accommodation, coaching, fitness to name a few.
As a Fed Cup Foundation member, you will receive:
- Priority access to purchase tickets for Australian Open, Australian Open Series events and Fed Cup home ties
- Exclusive access, discounts and priority bookings for Fed Cup Foundation social events including Breakfast with the Stars
- Newsletters/e-newsletters to keep you informed about women’s tennis, the progress and development of our current and aspiring Fed Cup players and all of the activities of the Foundation
- A $15 saving on an annual subscription to Australian Tennis Magazine (delivery within Australia)
- 10% off footwear and apparel at Tennis Warehouse Australia
- Personalised Membership card
- Access to Wimbledon and French Open ticket ballots