The Australian Tennis Foundation (ATF) aims to inspire brighter futures for disadvantaged children and young people through tennis. As the Official Charity of Tennis Australia and the Australian Open, we use tennis as a vehicle to reduce social disadvantage and increase social cohesion. We do this by:
Improving access and equity to engagement with tennis for young people through:
- Providing support to young people facing financial disadvantage to engage with tennis
- Delivering tennis programs to targeted communities facing significant disadvantage
- Partnering with reputable youth/community agencies
Developing a sense of belonging and community through experience with tennis by:
- Delivering opportunities for marginalized groups or communities recovering from natural disaster to gather for social interaction, celebration and recreation.
- Providing relief and respite from challenging life circumstances for young people and their families
A new Australian Tennis Foundation program is helping to inspire brighter futures for young people through tennis in Central Australia.
The Australian Tennis Foundation's Rally As One tour continues across regional Victoria in coming weeks.
The Australian Tennis Foundation teamed with the Children’s Cancer Foundation and Little Dreamers to host a family day out at Melbourne Park.
Attending the Australian Open 2022 finals was a dream come true for the lucky Australian Tennis Foundation lottery winners.