How we can help
- Provide opportunities for people with a disability to be involved and participate in tennis, including sensory, physical, psychological and intellectual disabilities
- Make available a variety of tennis playing options at all levels from a recreational to competitive level, from local to elite international standards
- Provide advice, information, guidance, support and resources for all clubs and communities to access who want to get involved or who are already involved in providing tennis to people with a disability
- Promote tennis for people with a disability in all areas of the community
- Provide access to opportunities aligned to those offered to able body tennis players
- Encourage tennis clubs and associations to undertake or to be involved in inclusive programs for people with a disability
- Provide greater support to encourage people with a disability to take on roles across the whole of the sport, including as players, coaches, administrators and officials
Got a question?
If you would like to learn more about tennis for players with a disability, contact a program coordinator from your state or territory.
> Contact us