The Australian Tennis Foundation (ATF) aims to inspire brighter futures for disadvantaged children and young people through tennis. As the Official Charity of Tennis Australia and the Australian Open, we use tennis as a vehicle to reduce social disadvantage and increase social cohesion. We do this by:
Improving access and equity to engagement with tennis for young people through:
- Providing support to young people facing financial disadvantage to engage with tennis
- Delivering tennis programs to targeted communities facing significant disadvantage
- Partnering with reputable youth/community agencies
Developing a sense of belonging and community through experience with tennis by:
- Delivering opportunities for marginalized groups or communities recovering from natural disaster to gather for social interaction, celebration and recreation.
- Providing relief and respite from challenging life circumstances for young people and their families
The winners have been revealed for the Australian Tennis Foundation Lottery, where the major prize was an Australian Open 2022 finals package.
A 'money-can't-buy Australian Open experience' is the prize on offer in the Australian Tennis Foundation Lottery.
Returning with a free community event in Wodonga, the Rally as One initiative continues to support bushfire-affected communities.
The amalgamation of Kids Tennis Foundation and Australian Tennis Foundation ensures more children and youth are building life skills through the sport.