Join over 1,000 coaches currently delivering ANZ Tennis Hot Shots! With smaller courts, racquets and modified tennis balls, ANZ Tennis Hot Shots makes it easier for kids to pick up basic tennis skills from their very first coaching session. Register now to start delivering ANZ Tennis Hot Shots and you will receive a range of awesome benefits and rewards to get you started.
For only $129, ANZ Tennis Hot Shots deliverers will receive:
- Equipment pack* containing
- a dozen red, orange and green tennis balls
- a three metre and a six metre net
- a tape measure
- barrier tape
- fence banner
- Find a Coach listing on the ANZ Tennis Hot Shots website. The website is heavily promoted through the ANZ Tennis Hot Shots national marketing campaign
- $2 Playback rebate for each participant that registers to the program. After each financial year, the rebate can be used to purchase equipment and merchandise at shop.tennis.com.au. Please note: Rebate is capped at $500 across both National Programs.
- Marketing resources to help you promote your ANZ Tennis Hot Shots program, including the use of the ANZ Tennis Hot Shots logo
- Opportunity to be partnered with local primary schools to deliver the School Partnership & School Play Programs
In addition, registered coaches will also receive
- ANZ Tennis Hot Shots cap
- Participation certificates
- Discounts on ANZ Tennis Hot Shots equipment and merchandise
- The opportunity to participate on court at AO and AO series events
- Access to professional development opportunities
*New deliverers only
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play
Delivered at venues around Australia, ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play is designed to give kids already playing tennis the opportunity to transition from learning the game to playing matches in a fun team environment. ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play helps kids to learn how to play the sport, including scoring and where to stand. In addition, they will learn to develop social skills including what it means to be part of a team, and how to work together.
Registration is complimentary for ANZ Tennis Hot Shots coaches, benefits include:
- Marketing collateral to help you promote your ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play program, including the use of the ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play logo
- Ability to apply for ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play showcases at the Australian Open and Emirates Australian Open series events
- Access to workshops and professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to receive value add-ons to assist with running your program
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play is also supported by Australian tennis stars Daria Gavrilova and Thanasi Kokkinakis, who have been named as ambassadors of the program.
Fitbit Cardio Tennis
Fitbit Cardio Tennis combines on-court tennis drills with upbeat music for an incredible fitness workout! Fitbit Cardio Tennis is a great way to get adults back on court, with over 20,000 new players participating in the program each year. Re-energise your program offerings and tap into new markets with this dynamic program.
For only $129, Fitbit Cardio Tennis deliverers will receive:
- Fitbit Charge HR 2*
- Fitbit Cardio Tennis cap
- Equipment pack* containing: flat markers and two agility ladders
- Fence banner*
- Online marketing products to help you promote your Fitbit Cardio Tennis sessions including posters and web banners
- Access to download free workout music
*New deliverers only