Join over 1,000 coaches currently delivering ANZ Tennis Hot Shots! With smaller courts, racquets and modified tennis balls, ANZ Tennis Hot Shots makes it easier for kids to pick up basic tennis skills from their very first coaching session. Register now to start delivering ANZ Tennis Hot Shots and you will receive a range of awesome benefits and rewards to get you started.
For only $129, ANZ Tennis Hot Shots deliverers will receive:
- ANZ Tennis Hot Shots cap
- Equipment pack* containing: a dozen of red, orange and green tennis balls, a three metre and a six metre net, a tape measure, barrier tape and a fence banner all in a handy roller bag
- Marketing products to help you promote your ANZ Tennis Hot Shots sessions
- Participation certificates
- Discounts on ANZ Tennis Hot Shots equipment and merchandise
*New deliverers only
Other awesome benefits of being a registered ANZ Tennis Hot Shots coach;
- The opportunity to be partnered with local primary schools through the School Partnership Program, (only available to ANZ Tennis Hot Shot coaches)
- Opportunity to deliver the School Play Program to local primary schools
- Program deliverers are rewarded with a $2 playback rebate for each participant that registers. After each financial year, program deliverers can then use their playback rebate reward to purchase new tennis equipment and merchandise through shop.tennis.com.au. Please note: Playback rebate is to a maximum value of $500 across both National Programs.
- Find a Coach listing on ANZ Tennis Hot Shots website. More than 13,500 parents have expressed interest since January 2016
- The opportunity to participate on court at AO and AO series events
- Online marketing resources and professional development opportunities
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play
Delivered at venues around Australia, ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play is designed to give kids already playing tennis the opportunity to transition from learning the game to playing matches in a fun team environment. ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play helps kids to learn how to play the sport, including scoring and where to stand. It also helps kids to learn what it means to be part of a team, and how to work together, with this assisting kids to develop social skills through tennis. As part of being an ANZ Tennis Hot Shots coach, register now for free to start delivering ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play to receive the below mentioned benefits to assist with your program:
- Marketing collateral to help you promote your ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match play program, including the use of the ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play branding and logo
- Ability to apply for ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play showcases at the Australian Open and Emirates Australian Open series events
- Access to workshops and professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to receive value add-ons to assist with running your program
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play is also supported by Australian tennis stars Daria Gavrilova and Thanasi Kokkinakis, who have been named as ambassadors of the program, and will become the face of the program (insert picture of Daria and Thanasi as per attached).
Fitbit Cardio Tennis combines on-court tennis drills with upbeat music for an incredible fitness workout! Fitbit Cardio Tennis is a great way to get adults back on court, with over 20,000 new players participating in the program each year. Re-energise your program offerings and tap into new markets with this dynamic program.
For only $129, Fitbit Cardio Tennis deliverers will receive:
- Fitbit Charge HR 2
- Fitbit Cardio Tennis cap
- Equipment pack* containing: flat markers and two agility ladders
- Fence banner
- Online marketing products to help you promote your Fitbit Cardio Tennis sessions including posters and web banners
- Access to download free workout music
- And so much more!
*New deliverers only