Tennis Australia Apps
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots
The ANZ Tennis Hot Shots App is an easy-to-use tool packed with tennis activities for kids aged 3-12 years.
Activities are broken down into four age categories to meet the developmental needs of growing kids.
While there is a comprehensive list of activities, it’s simple enough to be used by coaches, teachers and parents alike.
• Activity videos
• Activity diagrams
• Activity descriptions including technical and tactical objectives
• Activity variations
• Session plans
• Term plans
Major features summary:
• Ability to create and share your own activities, sessions and term plans
• Ability to schedule term plans in a calendar
• Ability to share and schedule term plans for your coaching team
• Four developmental stages which are colour coded for easy recognition
• Easy and comprehensive search functionality
Tennis Australia Technique App
Tennis Australia Technique App is designed for the coach, teacher, parent and player to assist in technique development.
Major features include:
• Record your players strokes in HD
• Analyse your players strokes using the annotation tools to highlight your analysis. Draw lines, measure angles, insert text and shapes, record voice over and take screen shots
• Time Delay – Use this function in your sessions to delay the action by 5–30 secs so players can view themselves and get immediate feedback
• Learn mode – model strokes for all stages (Red, Orange, Green and Yellow level) for all strokes in video and images
• Manage your files – rename, trim, split, delete, save to the cloud and the camera roll
• Communicate your analysis via email, Youtube, DropBox and Camera Roll
• Speedometer – measure the speed of your players shots