“Taking Your Coaching From Good To Great”
Date: 17 January 2020
Time: 10am – 4pm AEDT
Location: Scotch College
Hawthorn, Victoria 3122
For one day, we’re serving up inspiring presentations and workshops, delivered by world leading tennis and coaching experts. The National Programs Masterclass is designed to ensure that you, your athletes and your business thrive in 2020.
• Tennis Australia Coach Members From $99
• Non–Tennis Australia Coach Members From $139
As part of your masterclass package, you’ll receive:
• On-court demonstrations lead by industry experts including Judy Murray, Emma Doyle, Matthew Limpus, David Phillips, Rufus Keown, Emily Martin, Steve Blundell & Deanna Penman (Speakers subject to change)
• Official Australian Open Accreditation – Ground Pass access for the first day of the AO2020 (20 January 2020)
• Catering and refreshments (Lunch, tea and coffee on arrival).
Who should attend?
The National Programs Masterclass is designed for all Coaches involved in delivering ANZ Tennis Hot Shots. Whether you’re looking to re-energise for 2020 or network with coaches and industry experts from around the world, we welcome everyone to come along and be part of the fun. This masterclass, along with all Tennis Australia Coach Development events this January is a great opportunity to experience the summer of Tennis in the lead up to AO2020.
The masterclass is open to:
• Coaches of all levels
• Club and facility managers and volunteers
• Tennis enthusiasts