The Summer of Tennis is fast approaching with our very own Brisbane International kicking it off from 1 – 8 January 2017.
We would like to offer Queensland clubs an opportunity to capitalise on the increased focus on tennis during this busy time of year, by opening your club to the large number of Brisbane International spectators.
HAVE A HIT ON US OUTLINE
With just under 100,000 spectators attending last year’s Brisbane International, we have a great opportunity in Queensland to encourage tennis spectators to have a hit on us at their local club.
We are looking for clubs to open their doors during the AO & AO Series to allow Brisbane International ticket holders the ability to redeem 2 hours of FREE court hire at their local club, during the month of January.
- Align with Brisbane International 2017 and receive FREE marketing for your club
- Promotion during Brisbane International via the Brisbane International website, Tennis Queensland website and social media, and via Tennis QLD activations during the week of the Brisbane International.
- A great opportunity to convert lapsed players and those wanting to try tennis into participants and club members
- Delivers foot traffic to your club and attracts new members through exposure
How to Register as a Brisbane International Have a Hit Venue:
- Confirm your interest by return email to Brittany Daniec at [email protected] by no later than 7 December, 2016. Please include your clubs contact details (contact name and email or phone number) so Brisbane International ticket holders can book their court hire.
How ticket holders redeem their 2 hours of free court hire:
- Brisbane International Ticket holders simply contact the club to book 2 hours of FREE court hire. Ticket holders must provide a copy of their ticket to redeem.
- Only redeemable in QLD and offer ends 12 February 2016
So quick jump on board and be a part of the exciting summer of tennis!