Registrations are open for the Junior Development Coaching Course incorporating Certificate III in Sports Coaching, to be held in Toowoomba. This is the closest scheduled course for those interested from the Metropolitan Region.
The course will run in four, four day blocks from 29th September 2015 to 8th April 2016 (full schedule available within application). Blocks are as follows:
- Block 1: 29th September – 2nd October 2015
- Block 2: 8th December – 11th December 2015
- Block 3: 19th January – 22nd January 2016
- Block 4: 5th April – 8th April 2016
In order to apply, please complete BOTH of the attached forms, and return by 4th September 2015.
Please take careful note of the following terms of application:
- Both enrolment forms are required
- IF you are over the age of 18 you must submit a current blue card. If you do not have one, please include a copy of a completed application; and contact us when you receive the card
- Payment must be made upon application
- Please pay particular attention to the ‘USI’ requirement, within the SCT enrolment form. THIs is an absolute requirement.
- If you intend on completing this course on a traineeship, or school-based traineeship, please contact us as soon as possible as the enrolment process is slightly different
- We have altered/shortened this course for the purpose of regional delivery; therefore First Aid has been omitted from the course. This is now the responsibility of the participant. Whilst it is not required for application; you will need to have completed the course prior to graduating. The course must comply with course code: HLTAID003. If you already have a certificate that complies with this code AND is current, please send with your application. If you do not have one; as previously stated, it is your responsibility to arrange through an external party.
If you have any questions; please feel free to contact Tennis Qqueensland Coach Development staff members by calling 07 3120 7918.