Tennis Queensland’s night of nights will be held on Saturday 9 November 2013, at Rydges Southbank, Grey Street, South Brisbane.
Last year’s awards night hosted over 200 people from the tennis fraternity. This prestigious event pays tribute to the people who make a difference to the game, from your local club volunteer to our international stars, taking the spirit of Queensland across the globe.
For the first time, the Awards Night will showcase the Queensland Club of the Year finalists. This award recognises a Queensland tennis club that provides an inviting culture, accessibility for all and has the ability to attract players by providing a range of programs to their community to meet the needs of the area.
Date: Saturday 9 November, 2013
Venue: Rydges Southbank, South Brisbane
Time: 6pm start
Dress: ‘Black and White’ Cocktail
Tickets: $130 per person or $1000 for a table of 10
It is a night to celebrate the outstanding tennis contributions and achievements by all Queensland stakeholders of our great game.
Discounted accommodation at Rydges Southbank is available if you mention the awards night when booking on 07 3364 0800.
To get your tickets and one of the best seats in the house order your tickets via the Ticket Order Form at this link 2013 Queensland Tennis Award Tickets.
Tickets: $130 per person or $1000 for a table of 10.
Please return all ticket forms, with payment details to:
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: Tennis Queensland Awards Night, PO Box 2366, Graceville, QLD, 4075
- Fax: (07) 3120 7929
For all ticketing enquiries please contact Tennis Queensland on (07) 3120 7900.
Nominations are now open for the following Awards:
- Coaching Excellence – MLC Hot Shots
- Coaching Excellence – Club
- Coaching Excellence – Talent Development
- Excellence in Officiating
- Most Outstanding Athlete with a Disability
- Most Outstanding 35+ Senior
- Geoffrey E Griffith Order of Merit – Volunteer of the Year
- Most Outstanding Parents
- Most Outstanding Tournament
- Eddie Machin – Junior Regional Athlete of the Year
- Wendy Turnbull Medal -Junior Athlete of the Year
- Ashley Cooper Medal – Athlete of the Year
- Queensland Tennis Shield for Club of the Year
A full list of awards, guidelines and selection criteria up for your nomination can be found on the Tennis Queensland website http://www.tennis.com.au/qld/awards/categories.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2013 Queensland Tennis Awards