Key Dates – Season #1 Term 2 – 2017
Venue: Bendigo Tennis Association, Nolan St, Bendigo VIC 3550
|Challenge Day||Saturday April 22||1:30 – 3:30pm|
|Training Day||Saturday April 29||1:30 – 3:30pm|
|Round 1||Saturday May 6||1:30 – 3:30pm|
|Round 2||Saturday May 13||1:30 – 3:30pm|
|Round 3||Saturday May 20||1:30 – 3:30pm|
|Final Round||Saturday May 27||1:30 – 3:30pm|
Please note – for Season 1 2017, Super 10s and Super 12s will run simultaneously. To participate in the Super 10s competition, players must be 10 years old or younger for the entirety of the season dates. Similarly, to participate in the Super 12s, players must be 12 or younger.
As a guideline for participation in the competition, players should be able to perform the following green ball key competencies. If unsure, please speak to your child’s private coach to assess whether this is the appropriate competition for the player’s stage of development.
– Differentiate speed and spin on first and second serves
– Rally crosscourt for 10–15 shots varying height over the net, depth, speed and spin
– Use approach, drive volley, volley and overhead in an offensive way
– Keep great posture and maintain balance from a wide, narrow, and one-legged base
– Display independence; pack their own bag for matches and practice, and complete a regular warm-up routine and practice regularly without the coach
**PLEASE NOTE: Successful participants will be required to pay season fees of $120.
To register for the Season #1 Challenge Day click here.
For more information please contact Ash Naumann, Talent Development Manager – VIC.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0413 021 148