“Connecting people and ideas”
Sunday 19 January
The Glasshouse (Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne Park)
Bringing together world leading tennis and coaching experts, the Grand Slam Coaches’ Conference can help ensure that you, your athletes and your business thrive in 2020.
On Sunday 19 January 2020, we are serving up inspiring presentations and in depth panel discussions with industry leading professionals designed to help you connect with fellow coaches from the Asia-Pacific region and beyond. We welcome everyone to come along and be part of the fun. If you’re travelling from interstate or abroad, the conference is a great chance to experience the vibrant city of Melbourne and our summer of tennis.
Unique to this year’s program, our team of expert presenters will explore the theme of ‘Improving while Proving’, focusing on understanding the role of the coach ‘as a performer’ and in the approach to the development of players capable of achieving their ‘best’ performances.
To create the diversity of thought and foster creativity, we’ve assembled a unique mix of speakers:
- Elite coaches in sport, from Olympic to professional codes;
- Practitioners and academics from the Performing and Culinary arts;
- Professionals from medicine and the special forces, who work on the edge of life;
- And athletes who have achieved great heights in their chosen passions
What you can expect:
- An intimate and interactive speaker experience
- Focused panel presentations on a variety of contemporary conversations with speakers from across sport codes, industries and professional practices
- Round table conversations with your colleagues tackling key issues raised in panel discussions
Panel topics include:
- Performance Anxiety and Cultures of Wellness (Managing Anxiety)
- Contemporary Coaching Methodology and the Modern Professional
- Future proofing the Coaching Profession
- The Future of Analytics and Data
- The Specialist vs. the Generalist
- High Performance as a ‘Coaching Product’?!
- Managing the 9-14 year old Decline in Participation
- Technology and the Modern Coach
- Female Leadership in Sport
(Note: Topics and panels correct at the time of publication; subject to change)
- Tennis Australia Coach Members From $249
- Non–Tennis Australia Coach Members From $349
- 5 For 4 Team Deal – Save $249
As part of your conference package, you’ll receive:
- Access to all sessions and events
- Official Australian Open Accreditation – Ground Pass access for the first three days of the AO2020
- Cocktail evening at The Duke Of Wellington
- Lunch and refreshments
- Exclusive delegate gift (conditions apply)
Who should attend?
Whether you’re looking to re-energise for 2020 or network with coaches and industry experts from around the world, we welcome everyone to come along and be part of the fun. If you’re travelling from interstate or abroad, the conference is a great chance to experience the vibrant city of Melbourne and our summer of Tennis.
The conference is open to:
- Coaches of all levels
- Club and facility managers
- Tennis enthusiasts