Recognise your Volunteers
There are many ways to recognise your volunteers and something that should be encouraged to demonstrate the importance of volunteering, as volunteers are generously donating their skills, time and effort.
|Volunteering Australia||101 ways to recognise your volunteers|
Tennis Australia Awards
The Newcombe Medal, Australian Tennis Awards celebrates and recognises the performances, achievements and contributions made by members of the tennis family each year.
- President’s spirit of tennis award
- Coaching excellence – High performance
- Coaching Excellence – Club
- Coaching Excellence – ANZ Tennis Hot Shots
- Coaching Excellence – Talent Development
- Junior Athlete of the year
- Most outstanding Athlete with a Disability
- Most outstanding Tennis Community presented by Medibank
- Volunteer Achievement award
- Most Outstanding 35+ Tennis Senior
- Excellence in officiating
- Most Outstanding club
- Most outstanding Australian ranking tournament
- Most outstanding professional tournament
- Most outstanding school
|Volunteer Victoria||Reward and recognising|
|The centre for volunteering||Volunteer recognition|
If you have any questions about your club please contact us at 1800 PLAY TENNIS or email.
To provide feedback on Club Support click here.
|Club Structure||Club Management||Facilities and Funding||Policies and Guidelines||Volunteers|