Policy Evaluation and Implementation
There are a number of strategies that may help with policy implementation and compliance:
- Ensure that the wording is appropriate to the audience.
- Make sure that stakeholders are aware of the reason for the policy (eg well-being of participants, safety of volunteers).
- Involve stakeholders in the policy development process.
- Make sure the policy is not too complex and/or ambiguous.
- Communicate the policies in a way that is easy and convenient.
- Communicate policies regularly: remind volunteers about policy and procedures at each appropriate opportunity.
- Get volunteers to sign a membership form that indicates they will follow policies and procedures.
- Consistently monitor policy implementation and impact (eg as part of the volunteer performance review process).
If you have any questions about your club please contact us at 1800 PLAY TENNIS or email.
|Club Structure||Club Management||Facilities and Funding||Policies and Guidelines||Volunteers|