What makes an effective committee member?
Use the following points as a checklist for your committee members:
- Commitment and understanding to clubs objectives
- Ability to think strategically, critically, analytically, laterally and creatively
- Leadership skills – Ethical and moral behaviour
- Understanding stakeholders and their needs
- Work well in a team environment
- Dedicated, organised and focused
- Effective communication skills
If you have any questions about your club please contact us at 1800 PLAY TENNIS or email.
|Club Structure||Club Management||Facilities and Funding||Policies and Guidelines||Volunteers|