- Short and long term planning
- Developing and distributing policies and procedures
- Communication with members regularly
- Developing and managing external relationships
- Ensure successful management of legal and financial matters
- Listen and act on recommendations
- Evaluate performance of all areas of club
- Plan succession and induction for committee members
- Clearly define leadership role of committee members
- Provide records and job descriptions to newly elected committee
|Australian Sports Commission||Committee Management|
If you have any questions about your club please contact us at 1800 PLAY TENNIS or email.
To provide feedback on Club Support click here.
|Club Structure||Club Management||Facilities and Funding||Policies and Guidelines||Volunteers|