What is fundraising?
Fundraising is a systematic process designed to secure funds additional to a sport and recreation organisation’s operating budget. Fundraising is usually required in order to fund special activities such as:
- Innovative events/projects
- New programs
A key consideration in fundraising is the efficency of the process.
- Establish needs (how will funds be used)
- Set objectives and budget (target amounts of funds and when)
- Develop strategies
- Priorities and implement strategies (use action plans)
- Monitor and adjust (strategies and targets)
|Club Structure||Club Management||Facilities and Funding||Policies and Guidelines||Volunteers|