- Born 9 January 1975
- LivesRichmond, Victoria
- CoachGreg Crump
- Pro Since2007
- started playing tennis when he was 32 after being encouraged by national coach Greg Crump
- enjoys playing tennis for the competition and the opportunity to meet new people.
- ambition is to represent his country at the Paralympics
- looks up to Roger Federer for his skill, precision and exemplary behaviour on and off the court
- strengths are his serve and forehand
- enjoys motorbike racing, jet skiing, listening to music and travelling
- favourite food is roast chicken
- favourite film is The Lion King
- completed year 12 and is now a horticulturalist by trade
- parents, Terry and Shelagh, are retired
Matthew Ingram in the news
Sorry, there are no articles at this time.