Kellerman, Alcott seeded in Rio
Aussie Adam Kellerman is seeded 12th in the men's singles at the Rio Paralympics wheelchair tennis event, while compatriot Dylan Alcott is the top seed in the quads event.
Australians Adam Kellerman and Dylan Alcott are among the seeds in their respective wheelchair tennis events at the Rio 2016 Paralympics.
The ITF announced the seeds on Wednesday ahead of the event, being held at the Olympic Tennis Centre in Barra Olympic Park on 9-16 September.
The draw for the event will take place at the Olympic Tennis Centre on Thursday 8 September at 12pm local time.
Fifty-two players are contesting the men’s singles event – in which Kellerman is competing – while 32 players are contesting the women’s singles event. Sixteen players are contesting the quad singles event, headed by No.1 seed Alcott.
The doubles events feature 20 men’s teams, ten women’s teams and six quad teams.
There will be extensive coverage of the Paralympic Tennis Event on the ITF Paralympic website www.rio.itftennis.com/paralympics, including live scores, draws, schedules, results, news and photographs.
(1) Stephane Houdet (FRA)
(2) Joachim Gerard (BEL)
(3) Gordon Reid (GBR)
(4) Nicolas Peifer (FRA)
(5) Gustavo Fernandez (ARG)
(6) Shingo Kunieda (JPN)
(7) Stefan Olsson (SWE)
(8) Maikel Scheffers (NED)
(9) Takashi Sanada (JPN)
(10) Takuya Miki (JPN)
(11) Tom Egberink (NED)
(12) Adam Kellerman (AUS)
(13) Alfie Hewett (GBR)
(14) Frederic Cattaneo (FRA)
(15) Daniel Caverzaschi (ESP)
(16) Michael Jeremiasz (FRA)
(1) Jiske Griffioen (NED)
(2) Yui Kamiji (JPN)
(3) Jordanne Whiley (GBR)
(4) Aniek van Koot (NED)
(5) Marjolein Buis (NED)
(6) Diede de Groot (NED)
(7) Katharina Kruger (GER)
(8) Kgothatso Montjane (RSA)
(1) Dylan Alcott (AUS)
(2) David Wagner (USA)
(3) Lucas Sithole (RSA)
(4) Andy Lapthorne (GBR)
(1) Stephane Houdet/Nicolas Peifer (FRA)
(2) Alfie Hewett/Gordon Reid (GBR)
(3) Frederic Cattaneo/Michael Jeremiasz (FRA)
(4) Takuya Miki/Takashi Sanada (JPN)
(5) Tom Egberink/Maikel Scheffers (NED)
(6) Shingo Kunieda/Satoshi Saida (JPN)
(7) Gustavo Fernandez/Agustin Ledesma (ARG)
(8) Mike Denayer/Joachim Gerard (BEL)
(1) Jiske Griffioen/Aniek van Koot (NED)
(2) Marjolein Buis/Diede de Groot (NED)
(3) Lucy Shuker/Jordanne Whiley (GBR)
(4) Yui Kamiji/Miho Nijo (JPN)
(1) Nicholas Taylor/David Wagner (USA)
(2) Jamie Burdekin/Andy Lapthorne (GBR)