2013 Australian Tennis Award nominations have now closed.
How do I nominate for an Australian Tennis Award?
To make a nomination for an Australian Tennis Award, you must complete an evidence template. Evidence templates for each award and can be found on its eligibility and selection criteria page. You will need to fill in an evidence template for each nomination you make. Prepare all required selection and eligibility criteria and attach (as a Word doc or PDF) to the online nomination form.
Video and photo submissions
All entries require a minimum media submission to support the nomination (some awards require additional material). For the nomination process, video and photos can be compressed and uploaded to sharing sites such as You Tube or Flickr (the URL should then be included within the selection criteria responses).
Selected finalists will be contacted and requested to provide their media submissions in high resolution as follows:
- Three (3) high-resolution photos (in RAW format or TIFF/JPEG in highest file size possible)
- A two (2) minute video (in native file format on DVD or digital video file ie. Apple ProRes, High res Quicktime MOV
Finalists will also need to be available for a possible site visit/filming date in October/November 2013.
Tips and guidelines
- Photos need to be sharp with good lighting on the subject matter in the foreground
- For video, keep the camera stationary as much as possible. Use a tripod and external microphone if available, particularly when filming interviews.
- Ideas/suggestions for video submissions:
- Record an interview with the nominee talking about their achievements or involvement in the sport.
- Film on court and around your club during busy periods, e.g. coaching classes or weekend competitions.
- Show us what makes your club, coach, school or athlete unique and deserving of an Australian Tennis Award.