Most Oustanding 35+ Tennis Senior
- open to male and female players and administrators who are or have been members of Tennis Seniors Australia
The selection panel will give consideration to the following in assessing and comparing nominations:
- continued involvement in 35+ Seniors Tennis over a prolonged period of time whether it be as a player or administrator or both;
- assisted in raising the public profile of 35+ Seniors Tennis through demonstrated excellence in playing performance, or administration or both; and
- demonstrated behaviours that exhibit a high level of integrity
All entries must supply a minimum of three high-resolution photos and/or video footage supporting their nomination.
Make a nomination
Nominations for the 2013 Newcombe Medal, Australian Tennis Awards have now closed.
The selection panel will be made up of the following:
- Tennis Australia Community Relations Manager
- Tennis Seniors Australia Executive Committee Member
- Member Association representative
All decisions in relation to the Most Outstanding 35+ Tennis Senior award (including any questions in relation to eligibility) will be determined by the selection panel in its absolute discretion. All decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any matters which arise and which are not covered in this document will be determined by the selection panel in consultation with Tennis Australia Management.
- Nominations open – June 2013
- Nominations close – 7 October 2013
- The award period is from 1 December 2012 to 7 October 2013
- The Awards Night will be held in Melbourne on 2 December 2013
Requirements of award recipients
The successful recipients will be required to fulfill the following items upon reasonable request:
- participate in marketing and promotional activities in the 12 months following the award;
- prepare an article for the Australian Tennis Magazine. Tennis Australia will provide editorial assistance.