Joining Tennis West as an affiliate provides clubs with access to a range of different benefits and initiatives designed to support your clubs operations. These include;
- Public liability, management liability and personal accident insurance through Tennis Australia’s National Insurance Program
- Technical advice and access to funding for facility upgrades
- Business planning and management templates
- Access to national programs, sanctioned tournaments and tennis league
- Up-to-date tennis news through Tennis West’s monthly e-newsletter
- Discounted tennis equipment
- Access to member-only ticket pre-sales and ballots
Click here to view Tennis West’s Affiliate Advantages Flyer for a full list of benefits and services available to affiliated clubs.
The staff at Tennis West are dedicated to supporting our volunteers, coaches, players and other major stakeholders in growing great clubs in Western Australia (WA) through increasing participation, maximising facility utilisation and increasing player registration. Tennis West have dedicated staff that service the 2 Metropolitan areas and 15 Regional Zones.
2023/2024 AFFILIATION FEES
Club affiliation fees are categorised as Metropolitan or Regional and are based on a per court fee.
|Classification||Per Court Fee*|
*Fees are quoted exclusive of GST
In order to become affiliated with Tennis West for 2023/2024, please reach out to Paula Gates on [email protected]
The deadline to complete and submit your affiliation renewal was 14 July 2023. Please contact your Tennis West representative to discuss the situation further.
If you have any questions regarding affiliation, please don’t hesitate to contact Tennis West on 6462 8300 or [email protected]