The following message was sent to affiliates on Wednesday February 17.
Following the announcement from the Victorian State Government today, we wish to advise that community tennis can resume from 11:59pm tonight (Wednesday February 17).
The following directions apply:
- All Tennis activity can return.
- Masks must be worn indoors (clubhouses and indoor centres) and outdoors when 1.5m physical distancing can’t be maintained.
- Density quotients apply for indoor and outdoor areas.
Please follow the COVIDSafe principles:
- Face masks are required for situations where you are indoors and outdoors when 1.5m physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Do not play if you are sick or unwell.
- Collect details (Full name and Phone number) for contact tracing purposes.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissue.
- Use good hand hygiene.
Please ensure your COVIDSafe plan is up to
date following today’s announcements.
The Tennis Victoria Community Tennis Guidelines have been updated to reflect today’s announcements.
If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact your Tennis Victoria representative.