Well done to our Victorian’s for their recent success on court:
Victorian’s who shone at ITF Junior Events
- Ken Cavrak was the winner of the Queensland Junior International #2 Boys Singles Title
- Michael Shepheard was the winner of the Queensland Junior International #2 Boys Doubles Title
Other outstanding Victorian achievements
- Heath Davidson made the final of the Quad Singles in the Belgian Open, in Jambes, Belgium. He also made the final of the Quad Singles at the Swiss Open in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Belinda Woolcock made the final of the Women’s ITF Singles $15,000 Targu Jiu Event
- Jacob Grills made the final of the Men’s Singles at the Hong Kong F3 Futures Event