The Level B Community Tennis Guidelines have been updated to reflect the easing of restrictions by ACT Government and are available here.
The major changes relating to the latest version are as follows
- Groups of up to 100. This includes participants, staff, spectators and trainers.
- Clubhouses may begin to reopen. The decision to reopen the clubhouse remains at the discretion of the club and some clubs may choose to keep them closed. Please be patient as clubs assess their capacity to reopen their clubhouses. It may take several days or weeks before some clubhouses reopen.
The changes came into effect at 12.00pm Friday 19 June.
Please ensure you read the Community Tennis Guidelines, ACT prior to play and adhere to the following at all times
- Stay 1.5 metres apart
- Follow the one person per 4 square metres rule.
- Practice good hand hygiene before and after playing
- If you are unwell, please stay home
- Groups of no more than 100 people
Tennis encourages all participants to download the COVIDSafe app to help speed up the process of identifying anyone who has been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.