ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play is designed to give children aged 7-11 years old already playing tennis the opportunity to transition from learning the game to playing matches in a fun team environment.
Why participate in ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play?
- Local competition (delivered by national registered clubs/coaches, associations)
- Time friendly format for families with defined start and finish times (60-75 minutes)
- Smaller courts, racquets and softer balls to suit your child’s age and skill level
- Parents can have fun with their kids through on court participation and support
- Any commitment level catered for from totally flexible match play to structured leagues
- Structured league results published on National League Manager Software
What age kids does Match Play cater for?
There are two competition categories that cater for players of different standards. 10/u Orange Ball and 11/u Green Ball
Orange Ball Match Play (7-10 year olds)
The orange ball Match Play program is aimed at children who are beginning to play the sport and have developed an understanding of tennis through ANZ Tennis Hot Shots coaching, Community Play or at School.
Green Ball Match Play (9-11 year olds)
The green ball Match Play program is aimed at children who have some experience in playing the sport and are participating regularly in ANZ Tennis Hot Shots coaching, Community Play or tennis at school, or have progressed from an Orange Ball Match Play program
To register your child
Find your local registered ANZ Hot Shots Match Play Deliverer and their program dates on the National “Find a Venue” webpage.
To register to become a Deliverer
View the numerous benefits of becoming a registered deliverer here.
Register today to become an ANZ Hot Shots Match Play Deliverer.
For more information on Hot Shots and Hot Shots coaches, please contact Tennis Tasmania (03) 6108 8205