Adult tennis is going through a period of change off the back of a Tennis Australia review into current tennis participation across the country. Tennis NT is developing an Adult Tennis Advisory Group to provide , information, support and outcome based recommendations to Tennis NT relevant to adult participation across the Territory.
The aims and objectives of the group are as follows –
- To provide a forum for discussion regarding the state of adult tennis activity in the NT
- To engage key stakeholders in addressing the current issues effecting adult tennis activity
- To provide well thought out advice to the key stakeholders represented in the Group
- To identify areas of significant value in the adult tennis activity within tennis in the NT and provide advice on suitable approaches
- To assist in providing greater access to and knowledge of adult tennis activity to the wider community in the NT
- Undertake appropriate planning for the provision of any advice relevant to the future adult tennis activities in the NT
- Identify the role of Tennis NT to develop and grow ITF Seniors Events in the Northern Territory
Tennis NT are currently seeking Expressions of Interest in joining the Advisory Group, if you or someone you know has the relevant skill set to be involved is interested, please respond to this email answering the below questions –
- What experience do you have in the administration of and growth of adult social sport?
- What skill set do you bring to the Adult Tennis Group?
Please email your response to [email protected]
Expressions of Interest due in by close of business, Friday the 31st of May.