Woodville Orion TC

Our Club History

The WOODVILLE ORION TENNIS CLUB INC. was established in September 2017 by the merger of Woodville Glengarry and Orion Tennis Clubs.

In 2005 WOODVILLE DISTRICT LAWN TC ( Founded 1946 ) & GLENGARRY SOCIAL TC (Founded early 1920’s) merged to establish WOODVILLE GLENGARRY TC

In 2014 SEATON PARK TC (founded 1920’s) merged with the ORION TC, continuing as ORION TC

In 1988 ORION TC and CARNARVON TC, founded 1926 amalgamated (located at Alton  Reserve Reynell St, Kilkenny and Carnarvon Reserve, Reynell St, West Croydon) continuing as ORION TC

In 1980 ALTON TC joined with CARNARVON TC as CARNARVON TC

In 1979 WOODVILLE NORTH TC (Founded at Commonwealth Reserve Thirteenth St, Woodville North in the early 1900’s) merged with ORION TC, continuing as ORION TC

In 1977 UNION CHURCH KILKENNY TC changed name to ORION TC

In 1974 the ELGIN METHODIST TC  founded in 1926, at Alton Reserve Reynell St. Kilkenny (Played in United Church Association), changed name to UNION CHURCH KILKENNY TC .

In 1974 the NORMAN  MEMORIAL  T.C  founded in 1927, at Alton Reserve Reynell St. Kilkenny changed name to ALTON TC .