Tennis Victoria has a Technical Advisory Service providing access to the latest technical information, planning, design and project management services for tennis clubs and Councils.
If you are looking for advice on planning your next facility project, Tennis Victoria can assist with an independent service that follows best practice principles and can provide suitably qualified and experienced consultants.
2MH, SPORTENG and Court Technology Victoria are available to offer competitive quotes on works such as:
- Club facility audits and reports
- Court redevelopment/improvement and design options/advice
- Engineering design services and technical advice
- Project cost estimates to support funding applications
- Specifications for court provision, surface replacement and floodlighting
- Tender comparison services and reporting
- Full project management service for design and construction of new tennis facilities.
Tennis Victoria may offer a pool of funding (available via application) for affiliated clubs and Councils to support facility audits, designs and costing advice provided by the above consultants.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1.Organisations seeking technical services will need to complete a Technical Services Enquiry Form and return to the email address listed on the form.
2. Tennis Victoria will forward the information through to our partners who will provide a quote for the works direct to the Club/Council.
3. The Club/Council will then select the quote that most closely matches their needs.
4. If relevant, TV will then advise the amount of funding available for the project.
5. The Club/Council accepts quote and engages contractor.