Local Government plays a key role in the development and growth of tennis, with a majority of venues in Victoria located on council owned or managed land. Tennis Victoria believes the best outcomes for the sport occur when we work in partnership with Local Government across all aspects of planning, investment, delivery and support of clubs and centres.
TENNIS VICTORIA PLACES TO PLAY TEAM
Our Places to Play team can assist your council in the following ways:
- Development of tennis specific strategies.
- Contributions to recreation, open space or other related council strategies.
- Technical advice during facility planning phase.
- Through our technical partners support development of detailed designs and tender packages.
- Investment in tennis facilities through the Tennis Australia National Court Rebate.
- Contact details for tennis court contractors and suppliers.
- Support of multi-use venues.
TENNIS VICTORIA TENNIS DELIVERY TEAM
Our Tennis Delivery team can offer:
- Regional advice and support to Councils through Regional Tennis Managers.
- Direct support to clubs through Club Development Officers.
- Jointly run tennis forums.
- Support of coordinated local area marketing and promotions.
Contact the Places to Play team and your local Tennis Delivery team here.