How to enter
To enter tournaments you must be registered with Tennis Victoria through either a tennis club or Tennis Victoria directly and have a current My Tennis ID (an 11 digit number starting with 61).
If you are unsure whether or not you are registered, or to find out your My Tennis ID, please contact Customer Support Team [email protected].
For more information on how to create a tournaments account to enable online tournament entry, please click here.
Tennis Australia Tournaments website
Players can enter all Australian Money Tournaments, Junior Tournaments and Junior Development Series Tournaments via the Tennis Australia tournaments website, http://tournaments.tennis.com.au.
Tournament Wildcard Information
1. Online entries for all Australian Money Tournaments (AMT) close 14 days prior. Players may enter the tournament online and still apply for a Wildcard.
2. Wildcard applications for AMT tournaments (No wildcards available for JT’s) close 10 days prior to the commencement of the tournament. Wildcards for these tournaments are available to be requested; although no guarantees are given.
3. A maximum of 3 successful wildcard applications per person per calendar year may be permitted.
4. Wildcard applications receive no guarantee to enter the tournament. It is purely an application / request.
5. There are 2 types of wildcards. 1) to move from qualifying into the main draw and 2) to get into the tournament for qualifying draw. Please ensure applicant states this.
6. The wildcard application form must be completed and submitted before the 10 day deadline.
7. Poor tournament behaviour and code violations will not be seen favourably for applicants.
8. Wildcard applicants will be notified no more than 7 days prior to the scheduled start of the tournament.
For all enquiries please contact Shelly Hart at [email protected] or 1800 752 983
To enter for a Wildcard please fill out the necessary form. Click here