Country Week News
CATCH UP WITH 2018 TENNIS VICTORIA COUNTRY WEEK
- DAY ONE WRAP
- Why do you come back to Tennis Victoria Country Week?
- DAY TWO WRAP
- How long did it take you to get here?
- DAY THREE WRAP
- How many Country Week’s have you played?
- DAY FOUR WRAP
- Rapid Fire Questions
- DAY FIVE WRAP
Stay up to date with all Country Week news here
We are inside the last week before the 2018 Tennis Victoria Country Week starts at Swan Hill Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club!! Some new updates for you all are below:
- 7/2/18 – Have you joined our Facebook Group yet? If not, click here to join. We’re posting lots of regular content on there so make sure you join so you don’t miss out.
- 7/2/18 – Reminder that Tennis Victoria will be adhering to the Tennis Australia Extreme weather policy for heat, lightning and other possibilities.
- 7/2/18 – The court map for Country Week at Swan Hill is now available.
- 12/2/18 – Tennis Victoria Country Week is underway
|Sunday 11 February 2018|
|Monday 12 February 2018|
|Tuesday 13 February 2018|
|Wednesday 14 February 2018|
|Thursday 15 February 2018|
|Friday 16 February 2018|
Country Week videos:
Tennis Victoria Country Week Legends nomination form – CLICK HERE