Tennis Victoria Future Leaders Program
Make a difference at your club
Tennis Victoria’s Future Leaders Program is designed for Year 10 and 11 students and provides participants with the opportunity to make a difference at their local tennis club. Program participants attend a three day camp, develop important teamwork and leadership skills and work with Tennis Victoria to develop a project plan to take back to their tennis club to complete. Participants are then required to complete a minimum of 40 hours work in completing the project and report back to Tennis Victoria. Participants are then invited to attend a graduation hosted by Tennis Victoria where graduates are able to enjoy a day at the Australian Open in recognition for all their hard work.
The Future Leaders Program enables our next generation of volunteers to work closely with our local tennis clubs in creating welcoming environments on and off the tennis court. Learn More.
Why become a Future Leader?
- Make a positive change at your tennis club / centre
- Build leadership skills, confidence and self esteem
- Develop contacts in the tennis industry and make new friends
- Gain transferable skills that can be used in all aspects of life
- Receive guidance, support and resources from passionate staff at Tennis Victoria
Registrations are now open for the 2017 Future Leaders Program! Click here to register.
More information: For any enquires please contact Tennis Victoria: 03 8420 8420 or [email protected]
Click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
“My tennis club paid for me to complete the Future Leaders Program, I enjoyed my 40 hour project and now aim to start a junior committee at my tennis club to organise more programs”
– Brigette Jennings, Future Leaders Program Graduate.