Clubs and coaches are encouraged to apply for grants of up to $2,000 to encourage participation in tennis for disadvantaged groups. Clubs and coaches can now apply for an ACE Grant to support their inclusion projects any time throughout 2020 through your Club Development Officer.
Grant applications coming soon.
Can you apply?
The following groups are eligible for ACE Grants:
- Tennis Victoria Affiliates
- Tennis Australia coach members at affiliated venues
- Peak body organisations e.g. Blind Sports Victoria, Disability Sport and Recreation Victoria, SpiritWest Services
Priority will be given to applicants who:
- Form a partnership with a community group associated with their target population
- Make their own contribution to the program and not rely solely on ACE Grants Program funding
- Register program participants in Tennis Connect (where possible)
- Provide an ongoing participation opportunity at the local club
- Grants awarded will have a strong emphasis on impacting underserved communities including
- Persons with a disability
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities
- Indigenous Australians
- LGBTQIA community
- Other disadvantaged groups facing significant barriers to participation in tennis