Clubs and coaches are encouraged to apply for grants of up to $2,000 to encourage participation in tennis for disadvantaged groups. Clubs and coaches can now apply for an ACE Grant to support their inclusion projects any time throughout 2018/19 through your Participation Leader.
Our Game, Set, Match website has access to important grants information, which can be found by clicking here.
Can you apply?
- The following groups may apply
- Tennis Victoria Affiliates
- Tennis Australia coach members at affiliated venues
- Peak body organisations e.g. Blind Sports Victoria, Disability Sport and Recreation Victoria, SpiritWest Services
- Priority will be given to applicants who
- Form a partnership with a community group associated with their target population
- Make their own contribution to the program and not rely solely on ACE Grants Program funding
- Register program participants in Tennis Connect (where possible)
- Provide an ongoing participation opportunity at the local club
- Grants awarded will have a strong emphasis on impacting underserved communities including
- Persons with a disability
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities
- Indigenous Australians
- LGBTQIA community
- Other disadvantaged groups facing significant barriers to participation in tennis