Associations Junior League
All Associations Junior League match results/fixtures/ladders are now found on the new software system Match Centre. Click here to view results.
The Associations Junior League consists of:
- Ten rounds of matches
- Four player teams
- Played every Sunday morning with no play on the first two weekends in the September/October school holidays and Melbourne Cup weekend
- Play commences at 8:30 am and concludes by 1 pm
- Four singles rubbers (best of two sets) and two doubles rubbers in each home and away match
- Graded within age groups where players participate in 10/u (mixed), 12/u, 14/u, 16/u or 18/u (mixed) competitions
Associations Junior League is the best opportunity for Melbourne junior tennis players to represent their association against the top players from other associations in a fun, team competition.
- Team nominations open – Monday, 29 April 2019
- Player nominations close – Late June, early July depending on association
- Provisional fixture release date – Tuesday, 30 July 2019
- Round 1 commences – Sunday, 18 August 2019
Match Centre Guides for Players and Parents
2019 AJL Handbook containing Association and team contacts, venue locations, AJL by-laws, and fixtures.
For information on how you can become involved in Associations Junior League, please contact the coordinator in the association you play competition matches in:
|Bayside Tennis Association &
Moorabbin & District Junior Tennis Association
|Maya Ferguson||0402 225 272|
|Barwon Associations Group||Steve Richardson||0418 531 859|
|Berwick and District Tennis Association||Christine Christou||0412 643 029|
|Eastern Region Tennis||Chris Thomson||0425 759 399|
|North Eastern Junior Tennis Association||Theo Robolas||0421 611 713|
|North Suburban Junior Tennis Association||Aaron Sharpe||0407 885 012|
|Peninsula Tennis Association||Julia Tomblin
|0413 702 248
0411 155 707
|Waverley Tennis||Brian Hovey||9560 3740|
|Western Region Tennis Association||Marlene Russell||9749 2898|
For any information on Associations Junior League, please contact Tyler Krumholz at [email protected] or call (03) 8420 8434.