Tennis Victoria is pleased to announce a new Preferred Supplier program, making available the latest technical information, planning, design and project management services for Tennis Clubs and Councils.
If you are looking for advice on planning your next facility project, Tennis Victoria can assist with an independent service that follows best practice principles and can provide suitably qualified and experienced consultants.
As of 1 January, 2019, TV’s current technical advisory service provider 2MH, will be joined by SPORTENG to offer competitive quotes on works such as:
- Club facility audits and reports
- Court redevelopment/improvement and design options/advice
- Engineering design services and technical advice
- Project cost estimates to support funding applications
- Specifications for court provision, surface replacement and floodlighting
- Tender comparison services and reporting
- Full project management service for design and construction of new tennis facilities.
Tennis Victoria will continue to offer a pool of funding (available via application) for affiliated clubs and Councils, to support facility audits, designs and costing advice that the above consultants work would be eligible for rebates on.
How will it work?
- Organisations seeking technical services will need to complete a Technical Advice Enquiry form (available on the Game Set Match website) and return this to [email protected]
- Tennis Victoria will forward the information through to our panel of preferred suppliers who will provide a quote for the works direct to Club/Council
- Club/Council will then select the quote that most closely matches their needs
- If relevant, TV will then advise the amount of funding available for the project
- Club/Council accepts quote and engages contractor.