Board Profile – Matti Clements
Name: Matti Clements
Board Representative, Nominations Committee
Matti is a Psychologist with over 15 years of experience working with elite and professional sport at both a strategic and operational level. She specialises in team and organisational culture, wellbeing, performance enhancement, professional development services and support systems for high performance sporting organisations.
Board/executive committee experience
- 2015: Member, Nominations and Remuneration Committee, Cycling Australia -committee established in January 2015 to review executive remuneration and handle future executive appointments.
- 2010: Director, Mental Edge Consulting
- 2010-12: Member, AFL Education Committee
- Australian Institute of Sport, Deputy Director, Athlete Wellbeing and Engagement (2018 – Present)
- St Kilda Football Club, General Manager, People and Culture
- Mental Edge Consulting, Director and Senior Psychologist
- AFL Player’s Association, National Manager, Wellbeing Program
- Australian Institute of Sport, Senior Psychologist
- Completed Executive MBA, Melbourne Business School
- Full registration with Victorian Psychological Board
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science – Melbourne University.