Board Profile – Jacqueline Pirone
Social and competition tennis player since childhood
Ombudsman with strong governance and stakeholder experience.
Demonstrated complex decision making skills across strategy, investment and operational issues which impact not for profit and private organisations.
Led complex strategies and engaged with stakeholders to lead and work through resolutions at various levels of sensitivity and complexity.
Current Non-Executive Board positions
- Tennis Victoria Director 2019 – present
- Emergency Services & State Superannuation Board Delegate Director 2016 – present
- Tennis Victoria Audit & Risk Committee 2017- present
Previous Non-Executive Board positions
- Very Special Kids Foundation Board 2016 – 2018
- Genazzano FCJ College President 2016 – 2017
Executive Management experience
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority, Ombudsman 2018 – present
- Financial Ombudsman Service, Senior Legal Counsel 2016 – 2018
- Norton Rose Fulbright, Special Counsel 2010 – 2015
- SRB Legal, Senior Associate 2009 – 2010
- CGU Insurance, Senior legal management positions 1998 – 2006
- Leadership Programme, Melbourne University Business School, 2019
- Governance Skills, Governance Institute of Australia, 2016
- Company Directors, Australian Institute of Company Directors, 2015 Graduate Diploma of Insurance, Deakin University, 1999 – 2001
- Bachelor of Arts/Law, Monash University, 1990 – 1995