Tooradin TC

HOME

Tooradin Tennis Club was founded in 1947  the club was originally situated on a private property on Station Road with two asphalt courts and a small shed. The tennis club then moved to the Tooradin Recreation Reserve South Gippsland Highway Tooradin and co shared the club facilities with the Tooradin Netball Club.

In 2017 the tennis club opened its brand new complex consisting of a purpose built club room facility and added lighting facilities to all courts. The development of the facility was the result of local council funding and a generous contribution from the Tooradin and District Sports Club.

The tennis club is situated within the Tooradin Recreation Reserve and is in close proximity to the Tooradin and District Sports Club that operates a fully licenced bar and restaurant.

The club has Mid week ladies, and night competition and Junior Sat/Sun competition tennis.