What do we do?
With the support of Tennis Australia, Tennis SA has appointed Participation Leaders who are employed to work collaboratively with our affiliate members to improve access to our Clubs, courts and the sport, as well as innovate in the delivery of tennis wherever possible.
Participation Leaders are available to assist you with;
- TennisConnect (inc. My Tennis, Affiliation and Membership)
- Clubs and Venues (inc. Free Tennis Days, Book a Court, Gate Access, Governance, Training and Support and Venue Development)
- Competitions (inc. Hot Shots Leagues,FAST4, and Social Tennis, Junior/Adult leagues and League Manager Software)
- Programs (inc. ANZ Tennis Hot Shots, Cardio Tennis, Inclusion & Diversity programs)
- Schools (inc. National School Partnership Program (NSPP), School Competitions and Sporting Schools)
- Coaching (inc. Recruitment, Relationships and Development)
Who are we?
Please find the locations and contact details for your closest PL below:
Participation Manager (GDTA, SDTA and Fleurieu)
Participation Leader (WDTA, NETA, Mid North and North East)
Participation Leader (Lawn, Hills, Murraylands and South East)
Participation Leader (EDTA, Upper North, Yorke and Eyre)
Telephone contact for all staff members is through Tennis SA Reception on (08) 7224 8100