The information we collect in customer feedback surveys from our key tennis stakeholder groups shapes the future of our sport. That is why in the last 12 months, the Tennis Queensland community will have noticed significant changes and improvements based on your response to the Voice of Customer survey series.
Based on the results of the last two waves of this survey, you told us that you needed most:
- help with local marketing
- simplified IT systems and software
- access to funding to host successful and sustainable tournaments.
So in the last 12 months Tennis Queensland has implemented these changes to support local tennis communities:
- We have hired two specialist Trade Marketers to help clubs improve their local area digital marketing and create printable resources
- The Bounce club resource platform has been re-skinned and simplified to make it easier to use and find resources
- A tournament improvement program has been enhanced with new access to funding through subsidies
Thank you for telling us what you need. Please fill out the next wave of the Voice of Customer feedback survey (coming later this month) so that we can continue to improve tennis in Queensland together.